Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hotel Accommodation New York Where Can I Find Either Long-term Hotel Accommodations Or Short-term Apartments In New York City/Brooklyn?

Where can I find either long-term hotel accommodations or short-term apartments in New York City/Brooklyn? - hotel accommodation new york

I'm in Brooklyn, New York City and surrounding area for at least one months from 1 June I looking for a budget hotel or extended stay Fully furnished kitchen for a month.

I was looking for sublet apartment, temporary housing, but nothing has really changed.

3 comments:

SecretTu... said...

Try Craigslist and look under the house. Here is the link: http://newyork.craigslist.org/

You can also try www.vbro.com, rent holidays and longer stays.

In addition, try to put a wanted "to one months holiday in New York" sub-list of ads on craigslist / temporary section and say what are you willing to pay. I did it before and you'll be surprised how flexible can rent some owners to be empty. Good luck!

roly18 said...

vrbo.com
homeaway.com
citylifeny.com

roly18 said...

vrbo.com
homeaway.com
citylifeny.com

Post a Comment