Sunday, December 6, 2009

Why Cant You Wax After A Shower Hi Can Anyone Recommend A Hair Removal Cream Or Wax That Doesnt Hurt As I Cant Stand Pain?

Hi can anyone recommend a hair removal cream or wax that doesnt hurt as i cant stand pain? - why cant you wax after a shower

I do not want to get better for the summer look, and I lose the hair on my arms and legs, but what is it pain? Ive seen Apply multiple products on television and in which the cream and then rinse in the shower, but works on mens hair? Any help is welcome, and I can say that the names of products THX

3 comments:

bbfrezza... said...

That's what we do ... what the wax is still a little painful. To use the Veet. with a rubber knife to her. leave the skin soft and silky. between the use of Veet, with a pumice stone in the path in the legs, arms, shower and wherever you want the hair. With a pumice stone will help the hair soft, now deceased, and lighter color. Believe me this is my routine when I'm in the shower. I think this is a pleasant surprise

Sabrina said...

Nair, has never worked for me. Shaving is better, IMO, or a professional wax, but it is very painful.

Electric Emiily said...

Nair

Post a Comment